Introducing the Temple Beth Am APP!
The new Temple Beth Am APP is now available for both Apple and Android devices!
With the App you now will be able to get information with the simple “tap” of a button.
Another feature included in the new App is our password-protected Online Membership Directory. No more spiral-bound books to schlep around, just up-to-date member information on the go. This online directory also is available on our website at tbam.org/directory.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do with this new APP:
• Calendar: Event details and information.
• Contact Us: Lists all the staff directory and phone numbers.
• Online Membership Directory: This includes members’ names, addresses, contact phones and email addresses.
• Live Streaming: Watch live services and other events from our Sanctuary or (coming soon) Chapel.
• Prayers: Many of the most common prayers with audio recordings to help you learn the Hebrew if you are not familiar with the prayer.
• Torah Study: Listen to our weekly Torah Study sessions.
• D’vrei Torah: Watch or read archived Friday evening sermons from our Clergy.
• Services: View the schedule of all Shabbat and holiday services.
• Schools: Day School and Religious School information.
• Donate: An easy way to make a donation online.
• Memberhood: Read about what’s happening with our congregants and their families.
Getting information about what’s happening on our very busy campus is now very simple to do with the App.
While our Commentator and website always will be filled with up-to-date content, our App will enable you to get information whenever and wherever you are. The App is available in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. Click on either logo above to download the App.