JAFCO Chanukah Gift Drive
Now through November 25, 2020
Make Chanukah wishes come true by donating new toys for children receiving services through Jewish Adoption and Family Care Options (JAFCO).
JAFCO (Jewish Adoption and Family Care Options) serves 500 children who don’t have loved ones to buy them Chanukah gifts. Now more than ever we seize the opportunity to bring joy into the life of young children at this holiday season.
This year, all gifts will be purchased on and delivered by Amazon. It’s easy to make a child’s Chanukah wish come true!
1. Click on this link to view the wish list, including the names and ages of the children.
2. Add item(s) to your shopping cart.
3. At checkout select “JAFCO Children's Village's Gift Registry Address” as the shipping address to have gifts shipped directly to them.
4. You can add a gift message, but please do not gift wrap.
5. Pay, and that’s it! You’ve done a mitzvah!
Questions? Contact Melissa Ginsburg [email protected]
JAFCO is a non-profit organization serving abused, neglected and at-risk children in the South Florida community, providing a full continuum of high-quality programs including foster care, adoption, family preservation, mentoring and independent living. The Emergency Shelter and Six Group Homes are located within the JAFCO Children’s Village and remain the only one of its kind, in the Jewish community, in the nation. Additionally, the new JAFCO Children’s Ability Center supports families in our community who are raising a child with a developmental disability. The state-of-the-art center provides care management, family enrichment, resources, and extended respite care.