The Men’s Seder - CANCELLED
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2020
Time: 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: Chapel, Lewis Family Religious Life Complex
Contact: Janice Baisman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 786.364.9445
Featuring the wit and wisdom of Senior Rabbi Jeremy Barras
Among the Four Questions...
• Why is it that on this night we only recline instead of reclining and watching sports?
• Why does Netflix start your favorite series during the Jewish High Holy Days?
And, we’ll explore
the Ten Plagues...
• Lack of beer
• No Internet Connection
• Having an iPhone 7 when everyone else has an iPhone 11 Plus
•Being a Miami Dolphins fan
• Having to wear a T-shirt with a Family Reunion Logo
• 10-year-olds with their own YouTube Channel earning 10 times what you do
• Honey-do lists
• Golf Frustrations (putter doesn’t work)
• Backing up a hard drive and not plugging in a surge protector during a hurricane
• Forgetting your wedding anniversary!
Cost for The Men’s Seder • $36.00 per person
Important Notice: Attendance will be limited to the
first 40 men who RSVP and pay prior to the deadline
|Click Here to Sign Up Online by March 25th|