Caring for the Caregiver
Date: Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Meeting Room 2, Clergy Suite, 2nd Floor, Administration Bldg.
Caring for a family member with a chronic illness?
Join us and participate in a new supportive group.
• Connect with others in a similar situation
• Exchange information and helpful resources
• Learn stress reduction techniques and other coping strategies
• Find emotional outlets and receive support from peers
• Form new friendships and discover a sense of community
This group will be facilitated by Maxine Hart Weinstein, Ph.D.
Dr. Weinstein, a Temple Beth Am congregant, is a psychologist on the staff of Baptist and South Miami Hospitals who has led many caregiver groups.
Meetings are held monthly on Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00 pm.
There is no charge to attend. This group is open to everyone!
If you would like to learn more about this group, contact Rita Diaz at 786.364.9434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.