1. The responsibility to convey Jewish education is a sacred trust, and an opportunity to share in the life-affirming, vibrant traditions of the Jewish people. At Temple Beth Am Day School, we feel this responsibility profoundly and we work diligently and lovingly to create the finest day school experience in the country.
2. Students will develop a love and hunger for Jewish knowledge and experiences, and a pride in being Jewish.
3. Our students will become Judaically literate and develop a deep appreciation for and a commitment to full participation in the life of a Reform synagogue and a Jewish community.
The greatest success in Jewish education and experience is accomplished through a strong partenership with each child's family. With the help of our teachers, administration, clergy and — most importantly — you, we inculcate the finest Jewish values and knowledge in our students.
At Temple Beth Am Day School your child will:
• Develop a strong knowledge of Judaism.
• Gain a profound sense of Jewish spirituality.
• Enjoy the process of Jewish learning.
|Kindergarten||Tza'ar Ba'alei Chaim||Caring for animals|
|1st grade||Tikkun Olam||Repairing the World|
|2nd grade||Tamhui||Ensuring everyone has nourishing
meals and a safe place to eat
|3rd grade||Kol Yisrael Aruvim Zeh b'Zeh||All Israel is responsible one for the other|
|4th grade||Tzedek Tzedek Tirdof||The pursuit of Justice|
|5th grade||Gemilut Chasadim||Doing good deeds for others|