The Caring Community at Temple Beth Am
Introducing the Caring Community at Temple Beth Am,
emphasizing the importance of caring for one another.
We believe that every member of Temple Beth Am has the potential to perform at least one act of caring this year.
Major Projects for the Caring Community include:
• Baking and delivering challot to those recently returned home from the hospital.
Nichum Aveilim (Helping Mourners)
• Setting up a core of volunteers who are willing, if needed, to help set-up shiva and/or receive packages, etc. while a family is attending a funeral.
• Knitting, crocheting or sewing, and delivering baby blankets to newborns in our community.
Free Shabbat Transportation
• Beth Am now provides FREE taxicab service to congregants who are unable drive to Shabbat services. Call Mindy Robbin at 786.364.9446 for full details. We hope this free service enables our congregants who do not drive, to come enjoy services with us!
• We are looking for Volunteers and Team Captains.
• We need “pods” (mini-teams) of volunteers who are willing to help with some of our efforts.
Interested in serving? Need help with any of our services? Send an email to email@example.com. Thank you.
— Rosemarie Roth & Rabbi Judith Kempler